Tuition for Full-Time and Part-Time Students *
Tuition $950.00 per credit hour (online and in-person)
Audit Fee $75.00 per credit hour
Tuition $TBA per credit hour
Audit Fee $150.00 per credit hour
Automobile $100.00 per session
Motorcycle, etc. $20.00 per session
Schedule of Adjustments for Withdrawal
Summer Sessions Percentage of Total Tuition to be Refunded:
Summer Sessions I & II
- Withdrawal during first three days of the session 100%
- Withdrawal on fourth day of the session 75%
- Withdrawal on fifth day of the session 50%
- Withdrawal on sixth day of the session 25%
- Withdrawal after sixth day of the session 0%
Full Summer Session
- Withdrawal during the first five days of the session 100%
- Withdrawal during the 6th through 9th days of the session 75%
- Withdrawal during the 10th through 12th days of the session 50%
- Withdrawal during the 13th through 15 days of the session 25%
- Withdrawal after the 15th day of the session 0%
Students are responsible for officially dropping courses to be eligible for a tuition adjustment. Not attending a registered course, or failure to pay for a course, does not release a student from financial obligation. Please see our calendar for the specific dates of each summer session which correspond to this schedule of adjustments. The Office of Financial and Accounting Services calculates the refund of charges, and has available an example of the application of the University Refund of Charges Policy. If charges originally paid by financial aid funds are no longer covered after financial aid funds are returned to the programs, the student is responsible for the remaining balance.
Tuition payment for all summer sessions is due June 1. Failure to pay tuition could result in the cancellation of classes.
If the University deems it necessary to engage the services of a collection agency or attorney to collect or to settle any dispute in connection with an unpaid balance on a student account, the student will be liable for all collection agency and/or attorney’s fees, reasonable expenses, and costs incurred.